moved a to positive 0.9-Right upper left quad shrank or shifted down below the x axis. The lower right quad moved from above the x axis to below the x axis.
moved b to negative 1.3 – Horizontal flips Shifts the upper left quad to the right and the bottom right quad to the left.
Moved c to positive 2.7 ( horizontal flip – i think is the right term but the graphs got shorter)
Moved d to positive 1-flidped vertically both quads and they shifted up
I don't know that I have one that was easier than the other but if I had to make a choice. I would chose moving d to a positive because you can clearly see that the graphs were flipped vertically and shifted up higher. I could be wrong as I am still having trouble with functions.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25