How children and families have been effected by poverty during the pandemic?
To prepare for writing the research proposal, identify a topic of personal and professional interest that is relevant to the early childhood field. Conduct an initial review of the literature and narrow your topic by discussing it with Faculty, colleagues, or fellow students. (The topic of interest is The effects of Poverty in early childhood development).
The 10- to 15-page research proposal must include all of the following components, in order:
1. Title Page (1 page)
2. Abstract (1 page)
3. 150- to 200-word summary of the proposal
4. Introduction (2–3 pages)
The introduction provides the reader with an overview of the literature related to the topic and justifies the need for the research study. The introduction is typically written after completing the literature review. Your introduction should include:
– Your research question and an explanation of the problem your question is designed to explore
– A rationale for importance of this topic, including an explanation of the gap in the research literature that your topic will explore
5. Literature Review (3–5 pages)
The main purpose of a literature review is to synthesize current research related to your topic. In addition, the literature review is where you consider the implications of research that has already been published on your research question.
The literature review should include an:
– Analysis of the context in which the problem is situated and current thinking about solutions, including the theoretical perspectives presented in the literature and a discussion of the research findings
– Explanation of the implications of the research to your research question
Note: Your literature review must include a minimum of five highly relevant and credible resources.
6. Methodology and Data Collection (2–3pages).
Name the research design you will use (i.e., quantitative design, qualitative design, or mixed method design), and the reasons for your choice. If your study is quantitative or mixed methods, define the independent and dependent variables.
* Describe the study participant(s) and your sampling process. Discuss any sampling issues/challenges you might encounter.
* Describe the data collection method(s) you will use—and what influenced your choice.
* Describe any major ethical issue(s) you perceive for your study— and ways you will address ethics.
* Describe the benefits, limitations, and challenges you perceive in your study.
7. References (1-2 pages)
8. Appendices (Optional; not included in page count)
APA format, with resources included
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25