As you will see in this class, ethnographies are different compared to standard research papers. They tend to be more reflexive – they include the ethnographer’s experiences, biases, and interests – and they often have a narrative structure. They incorporate anecdotes and tell stories, and interpret them with support from anthropological and social theory. The arguments presented in ethnographies are supported by evidence from the author’s fieldwork experience and/or from scholarly literature. Unsubstantiated opinions should not be included. I highly encourage you to use your creativity in constructing your ethnography—multi-media projects may also be accepted at the discretion of the instructor and your TA.
*Due to Covid-19, you should choose a fieldsite in which you can safely conduct your research: this can be done in a digital space, among members of your household, or with non-humans. Check with your instructor or TA if you’re unsure.
While you should feel free to creatively explore the ethnographic genre, you should include the following in the paper:
The final paper should be 5-7 pages, double-spaced, 1” margins, 12 pt. standard font. Citations should be done according to the AAA style guide (Chicago: Author, Date).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25