1.Recall a time when a test score had an impact on your life or on the life of someone you know. Describe what was measured, how it was measured, and how the score was used. Indicate the degree to which you felt that the test score was used appropriately and why.
2.An α level of 0.05 means what? What about an α level of 0.01, 0.001, 0.10, or 0.20?
3.Calculate the correlation coefficient by hand for the X and Y variables in Table 1.1.
4.Calculate the bivariate regression line of salary regressed on cognitive ability (data in Table 1.3). If you had a cognitive skill of 110, what would be your predicted starting salary level? Calculate the R-squared, adjusted R-squared, F, Sb, and t when regressing starting salary on cognitive ability. Interpret your findings.
5. At what level would the following variables be measured?
a. Distances between towns
b. Intelligence measured by an IQ test
c. The rank ordering of members of a class based on height
d. The numbering of those with blue eyes 1, brown eyes 2, green eyes 3, and other colors
6. If I obtain a score of 100 on a test that has a mean of 120 and a standard deviation of 10, what is my standard score? What would be my T score (mean of 50 and standard deviation of 10)?
Choose a construct that you are interested in finding more about. Here are a few examples to get you started thinking: civic-minded, athletic, studious, and humorous. Once you have selected your topic, create a chart like the one in Table 1.5. Describe what was measured, how it was measured, and how the score was used. Indicate the degree to which you felt that the test score was used appropriately and why.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25