Get on the Gallup website at
https://www.gallup.com/Search/Default.aspx?s=&p=1&q=polls&b=Links to an external site.
Pick one of the articles (not a blog) on the Gallup website OR select an article listed below and discuss the measures of central tendency.
In the article, scroll down and find the “survey methods” box and click the +.
In your original post, answer the following:
FYI – You might want to copy and paste the above, and then just answer each question in a short paragraph just below it before moving to the next question.
· Describe the survey methods used by Gallup. (Describe in detail how the data was collected, and how the sample to be used was determined.)
· Interpret the margin of error presented in the article and construct the confidence interval based on the margin of error. (Identify what the margin is in your study according to the poll results given. Construct the interval as illustrated above.)
· What confidence was used in the article? (This should be stated somewhere in the article.)
· Do you think the confidence level selected was appropriate? Why or why not? Offer your opinion based on the consequences of being wrong, and how confident you need to be based on those consequences.)
Saad, L. (2020, October 30). Americans Plan to Scale Back on Holiday Spending This Year. Retrieved October 31, 2020, from https://news.gallup.com/poll/322796/americans-plan-scale-back-holiday-spending-year.aspxLinks to an external site.
Crabtree, S. (2020, October 29). Americans' Social Distancing Habits Have Tapered Since July. Retrieved October 31, 2020, from https://news.gallup.com/poll/322064/americans-social-distancing-habits-tapered-july.aspxLinks to an external site.
Saad, L. (2020, October 29). Americans' Readiness to Get COVID-19 Vaccine Falls to 50%. Retrieved October 31, 2020, from https://news.gallup.com/poll/321839/readiness-covid-vaccine-falls-past-month.aspxLinks to an external site.
Brenan, P. (2020, October 20). Americans Favor Saving Over Spending Until Vaccine. Retrieved October 31, 2020, from https://news.gallup.com/poll/318815/americans-favor-saving-spending-until-vaccine.aspxLinks to an external site.
Brenan, M. (2020, October 29). More Voters Than in Prior Years Say Election Outcome Matters. Retrieved October 31, 2020, from https://news.gallup.com/poll/322010/voters-prior-years-say-election-outcome-matters.aspxLinks to an external site.
Newport, F. (2020, October 28). Americans and the Role of Government. Retrieved October 31, 2020, from https://news.llup.com/opinion/polling-matters/321767/americans-role-government.aspxLinks to an external site.
Saad, L. (2020, October 29). U.S. Satisfaction With Women's Treatment Remains Tepid. Retrieved October 31, 2020, from https://news.gallup.com/poll/317279/satisfaction-women-treatment-remains-tepid.aspxLinks to an external site.
McCarthy, J. (2020, October 29). Ideal Evenings for Most Americans Involve Family Time, TV. Retrieved October 31, 2020, from https://news.gallup.com/poll/313028/ideal-evenings-americans-involve-family-time.aspxLinks to an external site.
Saad, L. (2020, October 29). U.S. Conservatism Down Since Start of 2020. Retrieved October 31, 2020, from https://news.gallup.com/poll/316094/conservatism-down-start-2020.aspxLinks to an external site.
Gallup, I. (2020, May 21). The Characteristics of Good Jobs for Low-Income Workers. Retrieved October 31, 2020, from https://www.gallup.com/education/309911/characteristics-good-jobs-low-income-workers.aspxLinks to an external site.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25