1. State the title, artist, date, dimensions, and medium (what it is made of) of the work
2. State the name of the exhibition in which the work was displayed
3. INTRODUCE THE READER TO THE WORK OF ART BY WRITING A BRIEF OVERALL DESCRIPTION OF IT. (SIMPLE NOT DETAILED)- DO NOT USE AN EXTERNAL SOURCE FOR THIS, JUST YOUR EYES.
4. Discuss the elements of art and principles of design that you think are important in understanding and analyzing THIS work.
5. Always refer to the artist by her or his last name, not the first name
6. EXPLAIN YOUR PERSONAL RESPONSE TO THE WORK BASED ON ITS FORM AS YOU ANALYZED IT IN THE PREVIOUS SECTIONS. (WHY DID YOU LIKE IT OR DISLIKE IT)
7. include a photograph/picture of the artwork
PARTS 3 AND 6 ARE 80% OF THE GRADE
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25