You will compose an audience of college students and analyze portions of this presentation. You should discuss why the audience was selected and what their potential relationship with climate change could be.
What does the audience need to know most and how will the presentation be structured?
a) Audience Selection and Analysis
i. Why did you select your particular audience? What is the relationship between your audience and global climate change?
ii. How did you decide what your audience needs to know most? What approach did you choose to be most effective with them?
iii. How did you decide on your structure, format, and tone?
In the commentary section, further explain how the audience’s attention will be gained through the presentation’s structure, objectives, and shared knowledge of climate change
i. How do you get the attention of your audience?
ii. How do you introduce your objectives?
iii. How do you introduce your structure?
iv. How do you define your key terms—weather, climate, model, etc.?
c) How is it possible to meet the rising demand for energy with clean and renewable sources of power? What are the main political and ethical issues involved in the use of different sources of energy? What economic factors drive the global demand for energy?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25