******MUST READ ALL BEFORE ACCEPTING****
——–>SEE ATTACHMENT <——- or writing prompt please read over entire instructions
—>Remember this course is for School Counseling
Due Friday, March 10, 2023, By 7:30 pm USA time/date
** Absolutely NO Plagiarism
***All writing must be original
****NO using writing or COPYING FROM COURSE HERO
***** My Instructor checks for plagiarism on Turn It In and on Safe assign
A one-to two-page description of your current level of training and experience in the areas of crisis, prevention and intervention.
MUST READ: Write based on my experience training that is listed here:
*Paraeducator- Worked with Elementary Autism intensive behavior 9 years
* Paraeducator- Worked in elementary behavior program 3 years
*Paraeducator- Currently working with Special Education program at High school
*Owner of foster home- providing care to children that has been experienced trauma, abused and neglected.
Note. This may be extensive resulting in more than a two-page response, or it may be nothing in which you would have a shorter response. Think outside of the box, it does not have to be formal training. Grading is based on the depth of your response and the information revealed, not purely on the length of your response.
Consider those experiences which may make you capable as a school psychologist directly involved with the preparation and response to traumatic events.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25