Case Analysis 2 – Netflix and the Battle of the Streaming Services (40 pts)
Please answer the following questions:
1) Based on your use of streaming services, do you feel the streaming platforms differ in terms of stand-alone value (e.g., fidelity, ease of use, recommender systems, etc.)?
2) Again based on your use, how do you feel the streaming services differ based on the types and quality of the content (the complementary good) they provide?
3) What factors do you think influence a consumer’s choice of whether to subscribe to a streaming service? How important are the standalone features? How important is the content?
4) What are the pros and cons of having content be exclusive to a particular service?
5) Do you think the market will eventually choose a few services as “winners” and the other services will exit (or combine with the winners), or will the market continue to support many different services?
Importantly, apply as many of the COs (Course Objectives) as you can to the case. These are given for reference below.
Your Case should be 2 1/2 – 3 pages (approximately 600 – 750 words), double-spaced, and have at least three references using APA format (you may use one or two references cited from the case, but you should have at least one additional unique reference from your own research) , and typed in an easy-to-read font (Times New Roman 12 font recommended) in MS Word (no pdfs or rtfs or non-standard formats). Please include a cover sheet with your full name, the case name, our course number (NETW583), and the date you submit it.
Submit your assignment.
CO A – Describe the industry dynamics of technological innovation.
CO B – Determine whether and how to protect an organization's technological innovations.
CO C – Identify the core technological competencies of an organization
CO D – Develop a plan to increase the innovative capabilities of an organization both through collaboration strategies and internal innovation.
CO E – Formulate a technological innovation strategy through an organization's new product development strategy.
CO F – Identify and suggest a deployment strategy that will facilitate the success of a technologically driven organization.
Case Analysis 2 – NetflixCase Analysis 2 – NetflixCriteriaRatingsPtsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeContent10 ptsAccuracyThe extent to which the case analysis provides accurate information and uses relevant facts from the case, course materials, and external sources to support arguments and conclusions.0 ptsNo Marks10 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeContent10 ptsDemonstrationThe extent to which the case analysis demonstrates a clear understanding of the questions presented and appropriately integrates course concepts and frameworks.0 ptsNo Marks10 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeLanguage and Format5 ptsProfessionalismThe extent to which the case analysis is written in a professional and formal tone, with appropriate language use, structure, and formatting.0 ptsNo Marks5 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeLanguage and Format5 ptsGrammarThe extent to which the case analysis is grammatically correct, with no spelling, punctuation, or syntax errors.0 ptsNo Marks5 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeLength10 ptsRequirementsThe extent to which the case analysis meets the length requirements (at least 2 1/2 – 3 pages, approximately 600 – 750 words) and adheres to formatting guidelines (double-spaced, Times New Roman 12 font, APA citations, cover sheet).0 ptsNo Marks10 pts
Total Points: 40PreviousNextTop
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25