Directions: Create an original PowerPoint (PPT) presentation about children's physical development. Cite and reference the literature. You must back up points, ideas, and examples with the course readings, lessons, and/or outside references. Make each slide interesting and engaging with visuals (e.g., a border, clip art/images, etc.). Include and address the following:
I. Title Slide – include an APA style title page/slide
II. Overview – introduce physical development…define it…
III. Basics – include more details about physical development such as fine and gross motor skills definitions and examples, important points, etc.
IV. Connections – discuss why it is important to observe and monitor children's physical development. Analyze how physical development overlaps with cognitive and/or socio-emotional development. Explain how you could use your new knowledge about physical development factors and observations immediately or in the future either personally or professionally.
V. Reflection - be specific and explain and elaborate on 3-5 things you learned about children's physical development and observing it. Reflect about what else you wonder about children's physical development and observing it.
VI. Conclusion – in 4-5 sentences, summarize and conclude your presentation
VII. References – include complete references in current APA style. Make sure in-text citations align with references.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25