Education Jobs – Association for Educational Communications and Technology (AECT) (careerwebsite.com)
Talent Development Jobs – ATD Job Bank
Your industry Jobs – International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI) (careerwebsite.com)
ISTE Job Board (careerwebsite.com)
This discussion is an opportunity to sharpen your skills in writing cover letters and to practice using concepts and vocabulary associated with various applications of instructional design skills and knowledge, such as eLearning. Prior to beginning work on this assignment, you must locate a job posting for an instructional design position. A few useful sites for locating ID job announcements are the following:
· Association for Educational Communications and Technology (AECT) Featured Jobs Links to an external site.
· ATD Job BankAssociation for Talent Development (ATD) Job Bank Links to an external site.
· International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI) Featured Jobs Links to an external site.
· International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Featured Jobs Links to an external site.
· Indeed Job Search Links to an external site.
· HigherEdJobs Links to an external site.
In your Initial post,
· State the position you’re interested in.
· Explain why you are interested in the position with specific details about the position, organization, or company.
· Explain what you will bring to the position, organization, or company.
· Utilize instructional design principles and vocabulary when explaining your qualifications.
Critical Thinking Guidance: To help meet the critical thinking requirement, your post should do at least one of the following:
· analyze or evaluate information,
· make connections to other concepts in the class,
· provide examples that support your thoughts and viewpoints,
· share personal experiences relevant to the post,
· cite sources that support what you are stating in your post, or
· offer alternative viewpoints
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25