Fat Restricted and Cholesterol restricted nutritional teaching project for geriatric patients (guidelines attached) APA format. 3-5 pages without counting the cover page and references page, each bullet point should be address
· Purpose: The purpose of the patient/family teaching project is to develop and implement a teaching plan for a geriatric patient utilizing teaching learning principles.
· Objectives: By the conclusion of the presentation, the students will be able to:
· State the various indications for a specified diet
· Explain the scientific rationale for a prescribed diet
· Describe food/fluid restrictions appropriate for diet or food/fluids encouraged to meet nutritional needs?
· Describe how to present a short nutritional teaching plan to a patient& family with cultural differences.
· Apply current research related to the nutrition topic.
· Utilize teaching experience rubric for essential criteria.
· The paper should be between 3-5 pages (not including title page and references).
· The paper must be typed and conform to APA format.
· A minimum of two references are required.
· Written paper is due during the 7th week on the assigned clinical day.
The student will be assigned one therapeutic diet from the following list.
1. Diabetic diet
2. Fat restricted and cholesterol restricted
3. Enteral nutrition
4. Sodium restricted
5. Total parental nutrition
6. Modified fiber and bland diets
7. Full and clear liquid diets
8. Nutrition in wasting diseases
9. Modified calcium and potassium diets
10. Dysphagic diet
11. Protein restricted diet
12. Anticoagulant diet
13. Follow the teaching/nutrition project evaluation tool criteria.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25