First, let's differentiate all the detailed vocabulary about all these cells we learned this week. When looking under microscope what structural differences would you see between two types of cells.
Now choose ONE cellular component (e.g. a part of a cell) that is found only in bacteria. Discuss what its role is.
Choose ONE cellular component that is only found in eukaryotes. Discuss what its role is.
For your second post, comment on a peer's post. If they chose a prokaryotic cellular structure, please share whether or not you think that structure would be a good target for antibiotics and why?
If your peer chose an eukaryotic cellular target, I want you to think about evolution and the endosymbiotic theory. The endosymbiotic theory states that mitochondria and chloroplasts were initially free living organisms that entered larger cells through endocytosis, but were not digested. What is the evidence, and are you convinced? Why or why not?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25