For this week's group dialogue, please respond to the prompt stated in the corresponding week's Course Content folder. A grading rubric for this assignment can be found in the "Grades and Progress" section of the main menu. Locate the assignment and click on "View Rubric."
For this week's group dialogue, please respond to the prompt stated below. A grading rubric for this assignment can be found in the "Grades and Progress" section of the main menu. Locate the assignment and click on "View Rubric."
This week's dialogue prompt is:
The following video presentation comes from a sports marketing manager for the Milwaukee Bucks, Michael Grahl. Skip to the core conversation at 5:28 about social media marketing in sports, or "Sports Marketing with Millenials." Based on what you have learned this week, identify some concerns or pitfalls that may have arisen with their marketing strategy. What are some ways they could have protected themselves? What laws and entities may have been implicated in litigation had something gone awry? [You must properly cite your Sharp text and at least one outside resource using APA format, not including constitutional provisions, statutes, ordinances, or other laws, rules, and regulations.]
what this youtube video for assistance
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25