Goal: The goal of this discussion is to get students to analyze historical speeches and understand organization and delivery tactics.
Pick one speech from American Rhetoric's top 100 speeches list. Listen to or watch the speech, and be sure to take a look at the transcript of the speech below the video or sound clip as well.
Think about how the speech is organized. Can you identify the introduction, body, conclusion, and transitions? Tell us where the body begins, where the conclusion begins, and list at least one transitional phrase from the speech.
Did you find identifying the structure of the speech difficult? Do you think the organization of the speech you chose to analyze contributed to the effectiveness and overall delivery of the message? Why or why not?
*PLEASE PICK A SPEECH NO ONE HAS DISCUSSED YET. STUDENTS SHOULD NOT DISCUSS THE SAME SPEECH.*
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25