In this assignment, you will highlight African American literary figures who have influenced
African American life and culture. You will also assess reliable reference sources and foster
critical thinking skills as you review feedback from a previous discussion and prepare a more in-
depth biography of your chosen literary figure.
Subject: Terry Mcmillan – Author of book "Waiting to Exhale"
Utilizing the feedback provided by your peers for your Discussion: Biography of an African
American Literary Figure you will now compose a 450–500-word biography of your chosen
literary figure. You are required to incorporate at least one of the provided additions suggested
by your peers, as well as one new source that you did not include in your discussion post.
Include a list of the reference sources used. Include a full bibliographic entry properly formatted in APA formatting. See the APA Quick Guide listed in
the Course Content Module for citing sources.
Be sure to use clear, concise sentences assembled into coherent, unified paragraphs. Proofread
carefully to prevent grammar, spelling, and/or punctuation errors. Use a professional tone free
from colloquial expressions and idioms.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality using the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25