It is hard for me to pick a side in this debate and say that I believe in a sense that one is more important than the other. In some situations the ends very clearly justify the means, but in others it is very obvious that while the outcome may have been a positive one, the intentions were entirely negative. If I was forced to choose a side in this debate, I would have to sit on the side that believes the intentions are more important than the outcome. Someone can have entirely good intentions, yet end up with a negative outcome completely separate from what they intended.
I do not believe this to be a question that can be answered in a general sense. This moral debate between consequences and actions very much depends on a given situation. For example, Gary Plauche was a man famous for notoriously killing his son’s molester. He was charged with murder and eventually convicted of manslaughter. While Gary committed a crime, I do not believe his actions to be immoral. I believe that while he did commit a murder that his intentions were good. Gary wanted to not only avenge his son, but prevent any other son or father from having to go through what he and his son went through. Another example of this is seen in the military. I was an airborne infantryman. In our mission planning, if 30 percent of troops land safely on the ground and are physically able to continue the mission it is considered to be a successful infiltration. While there are many lives lost, if that infiltration leads to a successful operation this is seen as an avoidable, but necessary loss. -Jared
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25