Prepare a professional cover letter
Articulate effective interview strategies
Explain the difference between a “good” interview and a “bad” interview
There are 3 sections of a cover letter that are required when writing a professional cover letter to include with your resume:
Introductory paragraph (to attract the potential employer’s attention)
Main Body (to highlight and draw attention to your skills)
Closing paragraph (to ask for an interview
Week 2 assignment #1—related to cover letter
Using the lecture notes above, the video in this week’s discussion forum, and sources from the internet, write and submit a cover letter for a job you are interested in applying for. You can use indeed.com, careerbuilder.com, LinkedIn, or look for job opening on a company’s website to find a job opportunity that interest you. Be sure to include a copy of the job posting with your cover letter.
Week 2 Assignment #2—interview prep—good interview vs. bad interview (interviewing techniques
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG68Ymazo18 [Title: Top Interview Tips: Common Questions, Nonverbal Communication & More]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAIXkf8WOlk [Title: Good interview, bad interview]
After watching both video, write a one to two paragraph reflection of what you will do differently in an interview as a result of what your learned. Explain what you did wrong prior to watching this video. If you have never interviewed for a job, then write about your interview for admission into the Graduate School.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25