Sometimes it's hard to relate math to real life situations and that can make math seem intimidating in a classroom setting. However we use math in daily life more than we probably realize. This video that I watched talks about using math (polynomials) to loose weight. It talks about how: net calorie=calories from eating and drinking- calories burned from your body, so positive net calories=weight gain, negative net calories= weight loss. So basically this video talks about how to write in math form a weightloss plan and to see if these specific examples are going to make someone gain weight//loose weight//or stay the same.
so if you use the example of Net calorie=calorie intake-(BMR x Activity level)
if for example Joe has a low activity level of 1.2, but eats 3600 calories per day and based off weight his BMR is 1973 then the equation would look like:
Net Calories=3600-(1973 x 1.2)
So for this particular person they would have weight gain. This video was easy to understand and explained how to use polynomials in real life situations.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25