Assignment TCO and DR- need to prepare a backup plan for disasters in your company's LAN network. Please refer to the document uploaded for questions/instruction and sample templates.
( Figure 1 ) Facts:
· Your company has a small LAN (Local area network)
· Your company is a small web-based catalog sales company.
· Customers order products.
· The customer order is transmitted to the business partner.
· The customer’s payment is processed.
· The payment for the order is transmitted to the business partner with your fee deducted.
· The business partner ships the product.
· There are two servers in the data center.
· Server 1 is houses email and a small database.
· Server 2 is for domain authentication, file-sharing.
· There are two routers that manage the network traffic between the two switches.
· One router is dedicated to Internet inbound/outbound.
· The other router is dedicated to managing data to/from other sources
1. What would you backup?
2. How often would you execute backups?
1. What could fail and how will it impact the business.
2. What is your plan to continue operations during each scenario?
1. What would it cost to install a new server for replication?
2. Assume the servers are medium to small (open to your imagination)
3. Present a table that shows all the factors in the TCO (total cost of ownership).
a. HINTS: Some things to consider are: purchase cost, install cost, software licensing costs, labor, maintenance.
Search the Internet for a template and put your results into that form.
Here are a few possibilities.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25