Week 6 Quiz
This quiz will check your understanding of this week’s material. Although the quiz is open-book, you are encouraged to study as if it were a closed-book exam because the time for each quiz is intentionally limited.
There are five multiple-choice questions drawn at random from a question bank.
The quiz is open-book; however, you are encouraged to study and prepare thoroughly.
The blind spot in our visual field is created by _______ at the _______.
A. A lack of photoreceptors; Optic disc
B. Densely packed cones; Lens
C. Thicker photoreceptors; Optic nerve
D. Fewer rods than cones; Fovea
The process that enhances the boundaries of visual objects is called:
A. Spatial frequency filtration
B. Lateral inhibition
C. Edge detection
D. Spectral opponency
Which structure is not part of the vestibular system?
B. Eustachian tube
D. Semicircular canals
Which sequence represents the route by which visual information is transmitted?
A. Optic tract optic nerve > optic radiations
B. Optic nerve > optic tract > optic radiations
C. Optic radiations > optic nerve > optic tract
D. Optic nerve > optic radiations > optic tract
Outputs from the olfactory bulb do not make synaptic connections to the:
C. Prepyriform cortex
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25