The National Cybersecurity Strategy March 2023 provides a comprehensive and coordinated plan to address the growing threats to the United States' digital ecosystem. It aims to shift the burden of cybersecurity away from individuals, small businesses, and local governments and onto the organizations that are most capable of reducing risks for everyone. The strategy seeks to build and enhance collaboration around five pillars: defending critical infrastructure, disrupting and dismantling threat actors, shaping market forces to drive security and resilience, investing in a resilient future, and forging international partnerships to pursue shared goals. Its implementation will protect investments in rebuilding America’s infrastructure, developing clean energy, and reshoring America’s technology and manufacturing base.
For this assignment, you are required to analyze the National Cybersecurity Strategy March 2023 and write a 4-page paper, double-spaced, with a focus on one of the five pillars of the strategy.
General Review: Write a two-page general review of the National Cybersecurity Strategy March 2023.
Chosen Pillar Review: Select one of the five pillars from the strategy and write a two-page review of it.
Midterm Project due by Sunday, March 19
The assignment should be 4 pages double-spaced, excluding the title page and references page.
Use APA citation style to cite sources in the text and on the references page.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25