This week, you will prepare a narrated presentation using the audio/video capturing tool located in NCUOne. To access the capture tool, follow the tutorial found in this week’s resources.
Analyzing team leadership can help you to understand how to improve and advance your leadership style. Using the assigned readings and additional applicable scholarly sources, develop a narrated presentation for a team you would hypothetically lead within an educational setting of interest. Be sure to begin with an introduction that informs your professor of the type of team you are leading (e.g., an IEP team preparing for the upcoming school year).
In your presentation, explain the following:
Length: 4 to 5-minute presentation accompanied by at least 10 slides, not including title and reference slides. You may include your transcript in the Notes section of each slide or submit it as a separate Word file.
References: Include a minimum of 3 scholarly resources.
The completed assignment should address all of the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations and current APA standards,
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25