This week, your role will be an organizational change agent evaluating the organization that you have chosen to analyze in this course. To complete this assignment, research the 4 steps of strategic management change, identify a change that has occurred in your organization, and then detail the organization's progression through the 4 steps of strategic management change. In addition, identify some ways that your organization fosters learning and development, utilizes knowledge management, and utilizes strategic systems-oriented approaches to foster positive change.
The 4 steps of strategic management are as follows:
The types of change that you may examine in your organization include the following:
Strategic: Sometimes, in the course of normal business operation, it is necessary for management to adjust the firm's strategy to achieve the goals of the company, or even to change the mission statement of the organization in response to demands of the external environments.
Structural: Organizations often find it necessary to redesign the structure of the company because of influences from the external environment.
People-centered: This type of change is aimed at altering the attitudes, behaviors, skills, or performance of employees in the company.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25