WATCH THE VIDEO
Do you believe in ghosts?
Other unexplained phenomena? (These are rhetorical questions.) Given our conversation last week about how people "think they know the truth" this wonderful and humorous TED talk by scientist and free-lance reporter Carrie Poppy will be of interest. View this 13 minute TED talk and then answer the question below.
How might Carrie Poppy's approach to dealing with people adamant about something (especially employees who might report to you) work when someone simply cannot give up her/his belief? What role does respect play in your communication with that employee and how might you be able to show that respect?
Note: this DQ is not about ghosts, so don't reply to my rhetorical questions. It is about how you respond to people who believe in such things.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25