my companies Coke and Pepsi.
Research Project Part 2
What were your companies’ net revenues for 2022? Is this an increase over the previous year? Does it appear that COVID-19 affected their revenues’ trend?
What is the Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit for each company?
Calculate Gross Profit Margin percentage. Compare between your companies and discuss the differences.
What were your companies’ largest expenses (other than Cost of Goods Sold) for 2022? What is the percentage of operating expenses of gross profit? Which company is in a better position?
A calendar year runs from January 1 to December 31 each year. Companies are allowed to select a fiscal year that is different from the calendar year, which means not all companies’ financial statements are as of December 31.
Here is a list of a variety of companies and their fiscal years:
For each of the companies listed, give at least one reason it might have chosen the fiscal year end that it has. Use your imagination.
at least two paragraphs
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25