(Topic) Women's rights movements
When women were able to work
women rights to vote
women rights to their bodies such as abortions
PROF'S VIDEO ON PICKING TOPIC: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/c0ef1UVySil
Also, if you have no idea what to choose I attached a document with a list of sample topics from which you may choose, if need be.
Purpose: Remember the Final Project options you reviewed and discussed in your Introduction Discussion? This brainstorming discussion is where you should get more specific about your ideas for your Final Project. Even if you're still unsure about the details of your topic or your thesis, engaging with your fellow students should get you a little further down the road. Many find choosing a topic the hardest part of the project, so if you are totally lost as to any topic you find fascinating, you may choose a topic from a list of examples, if need be. (See attached document below). There are just a few rules and guidelines to keep in mind:
1) No topic may cover history from the Civil War or earlier (must be our course time period). (Examples of rejected topics: colonization, American revolution, early Native American relations)
2) No topic may be entirely in the 21st century, and if a topic took place in the 1990s to the twenty-first century, get approval first. (Examples of past rejected topics: BLM movement, social media history, Trump/Clinton campaign)
3) Content must be fully United States history, not topics that focus on other nations or people in other nations. (Examples of past rejected topics: the Holocaust/Anne Frank, historical culture in the Congo, politics in Colombia)
4) Topics cannot be too vague or broad, but must be narrowly focused. (Examples of past rejected topics: overview of the Civil Rights Movement, women's history from the Civil War to today, "sports" history without specifying just one)
Share with your classmates what you're thinking of in terms of:
· you idea fora topic, or multiple ideas or subjects if unsure
· ideas for a possible working thesis/claim/argument, only if possible
· time period you might be considering (one year, a decade, a century?)
· and format/modality (essay, audio PPT, video?)
Also, briefly explain your thought process so far – what you like and what you're unsure of. Feel free to ask questions as well. Check the UNC Writing Center's Thesis Statements page for help developing your thesis.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25