NO PLAGIARISM MORE THAN 10%
2-3 REFERENCES NO OLDER THAN 5 YEARS AND ONE peer-reviewed article that provides a rationale for your approach.
ASSIGNMENT # 2
Concept Map 2
Bella is 9 years old and in the 4th grade. Bella’s mother sought treatment due to increasing disruptive behaviors over the past year, including non-compliance, physical aggression toward peers, and frequent behavioral meltdowns which resembled the temper tantrums of a much younger child. Tantrums included screaming, yelling, slamming doors, and crying. Bella and her mother both noted that it was difficult for Bella to “move on” when something angered her. She also noted that Bella had an underlying irritable mood, manifesting as Bella appearing “cranky” most of the time and the family feeling they needed to “walk on eggshells” to avoid upset. At school, at least one phone call home per week was being placed due to Bella’s refusal to comply or sometimes to even speak to her teacher for days at a time. Bella and her mother noted that Bella was generally well-liked by peers and teachers, given that she was hardworking and funny. Yet, her current disruptive behaviors were causing significant interference in making new friends and meeting academic goals.
Concept Map Information
EACH ASSIGNMENT ARE SEPARATE, ONE IS A PSYCHIATRIC DISCUSSION BOARD AND THE OTHER A CONCEPT MAP
PLEASE DO IT SEPARATELY
DUE DATE MAY 16, 2023
FOLLOW REQUIREMENTS TO AVOID UPDATES AND DELAYS.
NO PLAGIARISM MORE THAN 10% FOR ANY ASSIGNMENT
ADD REFERENCES IN BOTH
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25