Is English your native/first language, an additional language you learned, or a language you simultaneously learned with other languages? Share your experience in acquiring language as a child, whether English and/or other languages. How does your personal experience with L1 acquisition resonate with or relate to L1 acquisition theories? Are any L1 acquisition theories surprising to you? If so, why?
When you ask students to intentionally analyze or demonstrate awareness of their own thinking and learning, you are addressing their metacognition. Considering your current or desired teaching context, do you plan to address the metacognition of ELLs by sharing directly with them why linguistics is important for language learning? If yes, how would you do this? If not, explain your rationale.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25