As a nurse on a general medical floor, the RN has received a new admit. Review the client data provided.
Report from physician’s office: Mr. Henderson arrived to the physician’s office today for a complaint of increasing abdominal pain. He states that he is now throwing up coffee-ground emesis. He states that he didn’t take his BP medication this morning because he was dizzy. The physician is admitting him with a diagnosis of GI bleed with an EGD scheduled for tomorrow. He is NPO, and has a 22G IV lock in the left forearm. Last set of vital signs BP 106/60 mm Hg, HR 98 beats/min, RR 20 breaths/min, Temp. 98.8 degrees F, P.O. 90% on room air. He last vomited about 45 minutes ago with a small amount of dark coffee-ground emesis. His pain is 4/10 at present. No pain medication is ordered at this time.
When he arrives to the floor, he is pale, nauseous, and his skin is cool and clammy. When he is transferred to the bed from the stretcher, he vomits a large amount of coffee-ground emesis and loses consciousness.
In the discussion post, address the following:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25