1) Select ONE continuous variable from the database. Name your variable
2) Select ONE categorical variable from the database. Generate a series of boxplots within ONE CHART which shows the spread of your continuous variable (from #1) for each group of your category variable. It's possible that Excel my handle this boxplot creation task more efficiently than JASP.
3) In JASP run a one-way ANOVA test, using your selected continuous variable, over the groups of your selected categorical variable. Be sure to generate a descriptive statistics table as well. Copy and paste the descriptive and all ANOVA tables into your post.
4) Use complete sentences to write an interpretation of the p value. What do your p-value results reveal about the class or group of classmates?
Report the results and provide an interpretation
StudentClassID,degreeProgram,NumberOfDegrees,StatisticsPreception,Sex,NumberOfSiblings,CityPopulation,How many prior Stat courses have you taken?,Rate your statistics experience,Do you have any children?,Rate your comfort with using JASP,Rate your comfort with using Excel,Are you right or left handed?,Rate your math skills comfortability,AverageHWCompletionTime(per Evening)InMinutes
12,MBA,1,Very Difficult,Female,2,733900,0,None,Yes,Difficult,Very Difficult,Right,Novice,
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25