Assessment TraitsRequires LopeswriteAssessment Description
When teaching ELA, teachers must be mindful of the varying literacy skills and abilities each student possesses and create instruction and learning opportunities that can help students practice their skills, particularly when they are struggling with reading and writing. The ability to structure activities that allow students repeated practice in deficit literacy skill areas can lead to improvements and allow students to become proficient in reading and writing.
Part 1: Applying Intervention and Remediation Strategies
With the students you identified previously, implement the literacy intervention and remediation activities you designed in “Clinical Field Experience C: Research-Based Intervention and Remediation Strategies.” You should meet with the students at least twice, once to conduct the intervention activity and again to conduct the remediation activity with them so they can improve in the skills deficit areas.
Part 2: Mentor Debriefing
After each of the two sessions in which you implement the intervention and remediation activities, meet with your mentor to discuss and take notes about the following. You will submit a copy of your feedback notes.
Use any remaining field experience hours to provide support or assistance to the class as directed by your mentor.
In a 250-500 word reflection, addressing the following:
Submit the mentor debriefing notes and the reflection in a single document.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Document the locations and hours you spend in the field on your Clinical Field Experience Verification Form.
Submit the Clinical Field Experience Verification Form in the last topic. Directions for submitting can be found on the College of Education site in the Student Success Center.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25