1.Why is the Pituitary gland considered the Master gland of the endocrine system? Describe any two disorders of your choice that are caused by pituitary gland dysfunction(1 Point)
2.Compare hormonal vs neural signals. Comment on the need for these differences based on the response time required. Hint: Think about the steroidal vs non-steroidal hormone response to electrochemical signals fired by neurons(1 Point)
3.Give an example of primary hyperthyroid disease. Describe the pathophysiology and manifestations of this disease.(1 Point)
4.Describe the negative feedback loop utilized by the endocrine system with an example of a marathon runner
5.Why is Diabetic Ketoacidosis (DKA) a more significant problem for Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus than Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus?(1 Point)
6.Explain how treatment of hyperosmolar hyperglycemic syndrome (HHS) with rehydration and insulin can cause serum hypokalemia.(1 Point)
7.In response to hyperglycemia, Protein Kinase C activates VEGF, which over time can lead to retinopathy and retinal detachment. How does this occur?(1 Point)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25